Where are you when my heart begins to break ?
Dont make a fool out of me.
Because it´s so easy to get lost.
I could have found a better way
You are so beautiful, you are the kind of girl
That has the chemicals that makes me fall in love
So now I'm feeling like a slave
I could have found a better way
You are so beautiful, you are the kind of girl
That has the chemicals that makes me fall in love
So now I'm feeling like a slave
If I could just do these things...
If I could maybe do these things...
But it´s all a dream... a broken dream of my broken soul...
I feel so weak... I must fight fight fight...
You can run away everey time you want...
But now tell me why! Or maybe... nothing.
I´ll only let you down.
I think every time I walk alone... on this.
But I am not the one that you need...
I am not the one that you want.
I´ll only let you down.
My eyes are glistening with the ghosts of my past
The memories...
Before the battle starts... say you are here on my side...

irgendwie muss ich bei diesem text an so einen ausschnitt aus einem buch denken,
AntwortenLöschenweil herzen lautlos brechen.
hm.naja:)vg
Danke für´s Komment :)
AntwortenLöschen