Montag, 11. April 2011

The Sadness Will Never End...






Ich kann nicht auf hören BMTH ist einfach ..... <3





"Our legs begin to break
We've walked this path for far too long
My lungs, they start to ache
But still we carry on
I'm choking on my words
Like I got a noose around my neck
I can't believe it's come to this
I can't believe it's come to this
And dear, I fear
That this ship is sinking tonight

I won't give up on you
These scars won't tear us apart
So don't give up on me
It's not too late for us
And I'll save you from yourself
And I'll save you from yourself

Our legs begin to break
We've walked this path for far too long
My lungs begin to ache
But still we carry on
I'm choking on my words
Like I got a noose around my neck

I'm not coming home tonight
I'm not coming home tonight
'Cause dear I fear, dear I fear
I'm not coming home tonight
I'm not coming home tonight
'Cause dear I fear
This ship is sinking
Is there hope for us?
Can we make it out alive?
I can taste the failure on your lips
Is there hope for us?
Can we make it out alive?
I can taste the failure

Close your eyes
There's nothing we can do
But sleep in this bed that we made for ourselves
You're trapped in your past
Like it's six feet under

I won't give up on you
These scars won't tear us apart
So don't give up on me
It's not too late for us
I'll save you from yourself
I'll save you from yourself
I'll save you from yourself
I'll save you from yourself

Try to numb the pain
With alcohol and pills
But it won't repair your trust
You can't stand on two fucking feet
With a substance as a crutch

I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll sing this symphony
I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll sing this symphony of sympathy

I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll sing this symphony of sympathy
I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll sing this symphony of sympathy"

3 Kommentare:

  1. das war auch einmal mein Lieblingslied :)
    (vor fast zwei jahren und ein jahr später nocheinmal o.O solange stecke ich also schon in dieser Trauer ... )

    Ich möchte dir auch mein aktuelles Lieblingslied vorstellen. Der Text ist auch wundervoll. "there should be somethig worth fighting for" <3

    Ghost Brigade - A storm inside

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VvzHL9bQaE

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. o.o der Sänger hat ne tolle Stimme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Da geb ich dir recht einfach eine wundervolle Band(:

    AntwortenLöschen