"I know what you're thinking
I know what you're feeling
I know everything in this world surrounds me
I feel you're breathing
I feel you're screaming
I feel I can't go no where in this world without leaving
My mind plays tricks on me
I can't keep control it you see
I feel it beating down, the fake around me
My mind plays tricks on me
it's unbelievable you see
I'm always testing your shit around me
Let me tell you something
This shit is beaming
It won't leave me alone
My diseases unseen
You think ya feel me?
You think ya know me?
'cause I'm the hell in your head
...
I am ready to live.
I am ready to die.
All I do is give,
Am I wasting my time? (Ah!)
Yes, I'm ready to live, (No!)
Yes, I'm ready to die, (No!)
All I do is give, (Ah!)
Am I wasting my time? (No, I'm not!)
Am I wasting my time? (No, I'm not!)
Am I wasting my time? (No, I'm not!)
Am I wasting my time? (No! I'm! Not!)
...
Are you ready to die? (Yes!)
All I do is give,
Am I wasting my time?"
( KoRn - Are You Ready to Live? )

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen